They are doing a great job: www.forangelsonly.org

[FAO] Touch your Heart Touch your soul

Republic Day wallpapers/SMS




 
With you my heart will always stay. With you my thoughts will be every day. You remain to be the one that I regret letting get away. Why didn't I say what I needed to say? You are the one I will always use my wishes on. You are the one I will always wish was never gone. I'll constantly wonder what went wrong. I'll forever think of what I could've did that was never done
 
 
 
I don't miss him, I miss who I thought he was.
 
 
 I miss you a little, I guess you could say, a little too much, a little too often, and a little more each day
 
 
 
There's this place in me where your finger prints still rest... your kisses still linger and your whispers softly echo... It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me
 
 
 
A teardrop is insignificant in a pool of water, but it can touch the soul as it runs down someone's face



Click Below For
Republic Day SMS

Quick Update