They are doing a great job: www.forangelsonly.org

[FAO] Management magic tips for managers





 




 
1.         Never give me work in the morning.  Always wait until 4:00pm
and then bring it to me. The challenge of a deadline is refreshing. visit us : www.forangelsonly.org
 
2.         If it's really a "rush job", run in and interrupt me every 10 minutes
to inquire how it's going. That helps. Or even better, hover behind me,
advising me at every keystroke. visit us : www.forangelsonly.org
 
3.         Always leave without telling anyone where you're going. 
It gives me a chance to be creative when someone asks where you are. visit us : www.forangelsonly.org
 
4.         Wait until my yearly review and THEN tell me what my goals
SHOULD have been. Give me a mediocre performance rating with a cost
of living increase.  I'm not here for the money anyway. visit us : www.forangelsonly.org
 
5.         If you give me more than one job to do,
don't tell me which is the priority.  I like being a psychic. visit us : www.forangelsonly.org

6.         Do your best to keep me late. 
I adore this office and really have nowhere to go or anything to do. 
I have no life beyond work. visit us : www.forangelsonly.org
7.         If a job I do pleases you, keep it a secret. 
If that gets out, it could mean a promotion. visit us : www.forangelsonly.org

8.         If you don't like my work, tell everyone. 
I like my name to be popular in conversations.
I was born to be whipped. visit us : www.forangelsonly.org


9.         If you have special instructions for a job, don't write them down.
In fact, save them until the job is almost done. 
No use confusing me with useful information. visit us : www.forangelsonly.org


10.        Never introduce me to the people you're with. 
I have no right to know anything.  In the corporate food chain, I am plankton. 
When you refer to them later, my shrewd deductions will identify them. visit us : www.forangelsonly.org


11.        Tell me all your little problems.  No one else has any and it's nice
to know someone is less fortunate.  I especially like the story about
having to pay so much taxes on the bonus check you received
for being such a good manager. visit us : www.forangelsonly.org


visit us : www.forangelsonly.orgvisit us : www.forangelsonly.orgvisit us : www.forangelsonly.org
visit us : www.forangelsonly.org
visit us : www.forangelsonly.orgvisit us : www.forangelsonly.orgvisit us : www.forangelsonly.org



**********************************************************************



__._,_.___





www.forangelsonly.org




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

More....