They are doing a great job: www.forangelsonly.org

Re: [FAO] Letter from Mom N Dad;: My god !!




Nandini Ji,

 

        What a mail !!!

        I saw the video version.  It was very very effective.  Specially, background music & voice made a lasting impact.  It is a true picture of present Western life in US.  Parents in India are very lucky.  They will have their kids ALWAYS with them.  I am sure, you guys are aware of a miserable life of majority of older parents who live in their own apartments or in retirement homes. 

 

        I am going to save this e-mail.  So, when my only child gets older, matured, settled in his life, I can see / read its video and/or written version.

 

        Once again, Thanks Nandini Ji for a one more classic, memorable e-mail.

 

     With regards,

     Ajay Shah.

     Texas. US.

 
 
Skills are never taught, they are acquired. I can give you a camera, but can't feed your vision."


 


__._,_.___



www.forangelsonly.org




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

More....