They are doing a great job: www.forangelsonly.org

[FAO] ID Proof ... DON'T MI$$







Click Below For
Katrina Kaif New Year Wallpaper
Anushka Sharma New Year wallpaper
Anushka  Sharma New Year Greetings

visit us : www.forangelsonly.org



Cashier: ‘Yes Sir, I know who you are, but with all the regulations and monitoring of the banks because of impostors and forgers, etc., I must insist on seeing your ID.

PM: ‘Just ask anyone here at the Bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am!’

Cashier: ‘I am sorry Mr. Prime Minister, but these are the bank rules and I must follow them strictly.’

PM: ‘I am urging you, please, to cash this cheque. Soniaji has gone to America and Rahulji has, by mistake, taken the keys of the safe with him. I need some extra spending money urgently.’

Cashier: ‘Look Mr. Prime Minister, this is what we can do. Some months back, Baba Ramdev came into the bank without ID. To prove he was Ramdev, he pulled his tummy in so much that it went and touched his back. With that feat, we knew him to be Baba Ramdev and cashed his cheque.




__._,_.___



www.forangelsonly.org




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

More....