They are doing a great job: www.forangelsonly.org

[FAO] I Am Nothing Without Your Love







When I came to you , I had nothIng 
Then you offered me your heart , and I had everythIng 
I could feel your soul wIthIn mIne 

 My lIfe had meanIng 
You became my only reason for being 
You were my dawn In the morning 
You were my single star on a clear night 
You were the scent of roses in the garden 
You made my life as fresh as the air after a spring rain



 You made me a lIfe 
Without you, I feel empty 
My mornIng is without it's dawn 
My night without it's star 
My soul has no companion without your love 

together we are everythIng
together we have meanIng
together we are one...






__._,_.___



www.forangelsonly.org




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

More....