They are doing a great job: www.forangelsonly.org
Take twelve, fine, full-grown months, see that
• These are thoroughly free from all old memories of bitterness, rancor, hate and jealousy;
• Cleanse them completely from every clinging spite:
• Pick off all specks of pettiness and littleness;
• In short, see that these months are freed from all the past;
Have them as fresh and clean as when they first came from the great storehouse of Time.
Cut these months into thirty or thirty-one equal parts.
This batch will keep for just one year.
Do not attempt to make up the whole batch at one time (so many persons spoil the entire lot in this way), but prepare one day at a time, as follows: Into each day put
• Twelve parts of faith,
• Eleven of patience,
• Ten of courage,
• Nine of work (some people omit this ingredient and so spoil the flavor of the rest),
• Eight of hope,
• Seven of fidelity,
• Six of liberality,
• Five of kindness,
• Four of rest (leaving this out is like leaving the oil out of the salad, don't do it),
• Three of prayer,
• Two of meditation, and
• One well selected resolution.
Put in about
• A teaspoonful of good spirits,
• A dash of fun,
• A pinch of folly,
• A sprinkling of play, and
• A heaping cupful of good humor.
Pour in lots of love mix with vigor. Cook thoroughly in a fervent heat; garnish with a few smiles and a sprig of joy.
Then serve with quietness, unselfishness, and cheerfulness, and a Happy New Year is certain.