They are doing a great job: www.forangelsonly.org

Re: [FAO] Re: unsubscribe



Please remove from this group


On Fri, 11 Sep 2020 at 10:39 am, tracy clarence cute1980s@yahoo.com.my [forangelsonly]
<forangelsonly@yahoogroups.com> wrote:



Please remove me from this group!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, February 26, 2020, 1:40 AM, tracy clarence <cute1980s@yahoo.com.my> wrote:

Please remove me from this group😡


Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, January 10, 2020, 8:12 PM, monika kataria monika_1924@yahoo.com [forangelsonly] <forangelsonly@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 


Please remove me from this group. No more e-mails.😡😡

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone





__._,_.___

Posted by: manjunath bl <manjumanju1234@yahoo.co.in>


www.ForAngelsOnly.Org




__,_._,___

More....