They are doing a great job: www.forangelsonly.org

[FAO] Tell me friends ...







Friends !!


Can you please tell me three of your favorite love songs? I juz want to know . Please please please.

And yes, thank you all those who likes my mails and send their valuable comments. Thank you very much.

Below is one of my favorite song. Watch it if you too like it.Please don't forget to share your favorite romantic songs with me.


Dil Ibadat Kar Raha Hai , Dhadkane Meri Sun 

Eagerly waiting for your replies
Nandini






__._,_.___



www.forangelsonly.org




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

More....