They are doing a great job: www.forangelsonly.org

[FAO] Latest Update on Tarzan




Latest Update On Tarzan


I was at the pub yesterday, and I ran into Tarzan.
I asked him how it was going, and if he was making any more movies.



?
He told me,
"me no longer make movies, me have severe arthritis,
both shoulders bad and not swing from vine to tree no more".



?
?
I asked about Boy, and he told me?"Boy, gone big city,
get with bad women, on drugs and alcoholic;
and only time hear from him, when in trouble or need something".




?
?
I asked how Jane was doing? He told me,
"Jane in bad shape, in nursing home,
has bad Alzheimer's and not recognizes anyone". How sad!



?
?
I asked about Cheeta: he beamed and said,
"Cheeta do good. She marry lawyer, had plastic surgery,
now live in White House!!!











I know, something bad
is going to happen to me for sending

this to you, but I couldn't resist !!!
Well, thank God I'm in India,
a country of the best political Baboonjis,
who cares for nothing else in life.





__._,_.___


www.ForAngelsOnly.Org



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

More....