They are doing a great job: www.forangelsonly.org

[FAO] Wish You a Very Happy Valentine's Day!!!











I don't give you flowers to tell you you're special

I don't give you chatocoles for your sweetness

I don't give you teddy bears for your cares

Just look at my eyes and you'll know .

how much I love you





I love you not because you are beautiful

I love you not because you are rich

I love you not because you have the characteristics that I am

looking for

I love you, simply because you are what you are.

Happy Valentine's Day!




A lovely day is made up of 24 hours.

A lovely week is made up of 7 lovely days.

A lovely year is made up of 52 lovely weeks

But my life became

lovely just .because I love you






Without Love - days are

"SadDay, MoanDday, TearsDay,

WasteDay, ThirstDay,

FrightDay, ShatterDay

So be in Love everyday...

Wish u a Happy Valentine's Day!
 







__._,_.___


www.ForAngelsOnly.Org




__,_._,___

More....